Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I don't have any interesting stories lately. But since my blog become so boring, let me give you some quick updates:

1. I never really study for the mid-term exams. I didn't even study for Maths, and so did my friends. So the WHOLE class was absolutely cheating, together, and it was hilarious for me :D.

2. I just processed my last fish eye roll, and it came out pretty great.


3. I went to PIM yesterday with Abie because we really wanted sushi, and another photobox.


4. I'm planning to go to Pasar Senen again this weekend, or maybe on Thursday or Friday. I really can't wait.

5. I'm reading Poseur right now.

6. I supposed to make an article about lomography for my school bulletin, but I'm too lazy.

7. And I'm kinda sleepy, so, bye!

4 comments: