Tuesday, April 21, 2009




So here is my new acid washed jeans that I told you yesterday. A little too much maybe, but I like it haha. By the way I stayed at home again. I supposed to go to EF to join their class but............... I got some problem when I meet new people alone. I will get nervous and my heart will beating faster, so I need someone to accompany me, and unfortunately, no one can.
My mom will get mad hahaha sorry mom.

Oh my friend Echo sells custom made shoes. Me waaaaaaaaaaaaaant. I just need to save some money. They're just about Rp. 150.000, pretty cheap right? :)

14 comments:

  1. itu pemutihnya beropo botol deh, gue cuman 1 botol kayaknya ga cukup

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha? gue setengah aja nggak nyampe chok hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. yak!
    gua suka poto ke2
    menjadi inspirasi!!

    itu kaya galaxy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. iya emang galaxy nat nemu di google hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. cie gaul huek foto kaga ngajak sih ye

    ReplyDelete
  6. nape lu nti ini gue foto-foto sendirian di kala bosan hahahaha ke my humz dong mangkenye

    ReplyDelete
  7. wiwiwi cool, love the second photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. they turned out really good and neat, love it :)

    ReplyDelete