Friday, May 22, 2009

Watched Angels and Demons with my Mom and Dad today (or yesterday? Since it is 12:10 am now hehe) at Citos.

The movie was kinda disappointing. Maybe it's because I was hoping too much, hehe. I was hoping I could see Kohler, the CERN's jet, Robert and the Assasin fight in the fountain, the EARTHWINDFIREWATER ambigram, Robert Langdon jumps from helicopter to the sea, and so on. But overall it's great, especially when the antimatter explode. But still (as usual): the book is a lot better! A must read novel for sure :)

5 comments:

  1. aw i wanna watch but not sure since i haven't read the book yet -..-

    ReplyDelete
  2. kak irene: hihi makasiii kak <3

    mumu: hmmmmmm nonton aja dulu sebelum turun tuh filmnya hahahaha but the book is lots better :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with you, many scenes were cuts eh? phew I have read the book two times haha I think you have read more than me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha yes i've read the book like..... five times? haha book eater.

    ReplyDelete