Monday, June 29, 2009

Golfing

(I'm soooooo in the mood of blogging and posting pictures, so, sorry for the followers if your dashboard fulled with my posts ;D)

Today, me and some of my elementary school friends (Devin, Aip, Deta, Sarah, and Bianda), had a lunch at McDonald BSD to discuss our reunion on 4th July.

After that, we were so bored and too lazy to go home, Devin asked me and Aip to come with him to the Driving Range. We agreed :D. Because I'm poor at golf (I only play golf at the Putt-Putt Golf) HAHA) so I just watched Devin playing and Aip making fool of him self, and of course, took some photos! :D

Devin.
Photobucket

Photobucket

It was soooo windy.
Photobucket

Aip, bare footed golf player hahahaha.
Photobucket

Me and Aip were just playing around with Ika's club and ball, lol.

5 comments:

  1. you changed your layout... looks nice but i like your old header better thia (i mean it)
    baru liat jg ada photoshop tutorials, really cool!
    did you change it by yourself? or someone help you out with HTML-coding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lidwina grata: yeah I like the old header too, I guess I'll change it to the old one :D
    hehehe iya aku ganti HTMLnya sendiri, try this and try that hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. jadinya gimana deh itu reuni thi? si aip bukanya nggak bisa ikut?

    ReplyDelete
  4. alanna: iya si aip naik gunung =.= tapi tetep jadi kok lannnnnnn lo ikut kan?

    ReplyDelete