Saturday, June 20, 2009

Science? Mmmm.

Photobucket

Hello!

Today my mom and dad took my report card and what a shock, I'm on the sixth rank! This is so funny, soalnya gue nggak pernah nyangka bakal masuk ke dalam 10 besar di kelas. Alhamdulillah :)
I got into science class, which I don't really care. Mau masuk IPA atau IPS gue nggak masalah :P. The only thing that stuck in my mind is.......... the teachers! The teachers of science class in my school are kind of creepy, especially the 12th grade teachers hmmmmmmm *crossing fingers*.

I had a lunch with my family at Chopstix Citos.


Photobucket
3:20 PM, hmmmm a late lunch


Photobucket
Fried wonton, one of our lunch menu.

Then we visited my grandpa's house at Cimanggis. There were alang-alang in front of his house and I asked my mom to take some photos of me.

Photobucket
(Taken by my mom)

6 comments:

  1. Anyone ever go with this group?
    Managed Forex Accounts
    Bellator offers professional managed Forex accounts from the industries top traders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, i love the way you edit your photos.. cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to thia! yang ranking 6 dan masuk ipaaa : D doain gw masuk ipa juga ya thi hehe aminnnnnnn. foto paling bawah bagus banget!!! IRI

    ReplyDelete
  4. dorkscotch: thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks! hihi :)

    des: iya des makasiiiiiih hehe. amiiiiiiiin semoga masuk ipa yaaaaaaa emang belom bagi rapot des? ayooooo kita foto-foto wekeke :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. thi, kok deg-deg an ya? hem hem :\

    ReplyDelete