Sunday, June 7, 2009

I went to Citos with my mom, dad, and Dhea (my sister). We had a lunch at Mangkok Putih and watched Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian. At first I thought it will be boring (funny, but boring), so I was not excited. But I was wrong, it is really funny and entertaining!By the way, maybe you remember Echo's custome made shoes? I ordered 2, and it finished yesterday (after 2 weeks! Haha). The moccasins is one of them. It's a bit different from what I expected, but that's fine I can fix it, it still so cute and I like it soooo much. Too bad the black oxfords is too small so it hurted my feet (my feet is so sensitive), but maybe with few bandages I can wear it :P

By the way I'm making another vector image right now. Still in progress though.

11 comments:

  1. huahahahah, bagus bagus thi.gut gut, terus promosi.
    eh minjem cd adobe illustrator duuunks. seperinya seru tuch

    ReplyDelete
  2. thia thia sepatunya lucuuu, thi aku minjem installer adobe illustrator sm km aja deh minjem mukep kelamaan. oia itu km mana foto yg di ikutin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. aeh lucu amat sepatunya, beli dimana coy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sepatunya beli di gueeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. ayo pesen pesen muehehehehhehe

    numpang ya thi mueheheheh

    ReplyDelete
  5. romantic.lullabies: bisa, mau pesen? itu pesen di temenku yang namanya annisha itu hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. wahh mau kalo bisa. harganya tergantung model? jadinya brapa lama? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @bintang lestada: Cari aja bang tutorialnya di google, banyak kok hehe.

    ReplyDelete