Sunday, June 28, 2009

Today my Dad went to Kalimantan for a week, so me, my mom, my siblings and my maid dropped him at the Airport. Too bad I couldn't take some pictures there, because my sister already begged my mom to go to Pacific Place. There was Yuppy Land. Gue pikir apa ya gitu Yuppy Land, ternyata bentuk-bentuk dinosaurus, sapi, buah-buahan dll yang ditempelin Yuppy, udah gitu fulled with little children and their big ego. Well yeah, they're children, that's why I don't really like them.

But not bad, my mom bought us some pack of gummy yummmmmm.

On the way to Airport.
Photobucket

Me and Dhea
Photobucket

Gummy cow
Photobucket

Gummy T-Rex
Photobucket

Gummy Alvin........... mmmm no
Photobucket

Photobucket

& Alvin.
He's cute isn't he?
Photobucket

I removed the links, will re-link soon :P

6 comments:

  1. yesss... he is so cute!
    like i want to squeeze him very tight :D

    and alvin pls don't call me auntie hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. lidwina grata: you will love to squeeze him, because I do hihihi. of course he won't call you auntie! :D

    tatyana: iya kakkkk hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. gummy cow.........................
    'o'

    ngga suka anak kecil ya thi? hmmm pretty much same. tp kalo adek gue sendiri fine aja ya entah kenapa haha

    ALVIN AKU MAU CUBIT PIPIMU DONG SAYAANG :DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. mutiara: kasian si gummy cow, hidungnya sudah bercopotan.

    iya mu! gue nggak begitu suka anak kecil kecuali adek-adek gue. hahaha.

    JANGAN CUBIT CUBITTTTT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. om jerapah, aku juga mau digendong dong

    ReplyDelete