Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thailand, Day Three

Third day in Thailand, we rented a car and a driver again. We asked him to bring us to Ayutthaya. But first we visited Bang Pa-In Palace, located between Bangkok and Ayutthaya. The Palace was okay, maybe because it looked like European building, which not really caught my eyes. But it was so big! So dad rented a golf car and we can drive it around the palace.

Bang Pa-In Palace
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After that, we went to Ayutthaya and visit Wat Yai Chai Mongkol. It was so sunny and hot, but still it didn't stop us to walk around :D

The Reclining Buddha
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There's still so much temple, but we couldn't stand the heat anymore, so we left Ayutthaya and headed back to Bangkok. But first, we looked around for lunch and we decided to eat at some Muslim Restaurant, but the taste was horrible. At least for me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Maybe you guys are wondering why I got the almost same name as a city in Thailand, well it's because my dad named me after the city. But no, we don't have any Thailand blood (actually, I'm a bit Indian :P).
For you who don't know, Ayutthaya (read: Ayudhia) was the capital city of Thailand, before it moved to Bangkok. It's located 80 km from Bangkok. There's 200 temples there. :)

After a long drive to Bangkok, we visited Erawan Museum.

Too bad I didn't take any pictures in the museum, because I thought we weren't allowed to take pictures. But my mom, who got into the museum after me and my dad (we got in separated because we had to take care of Alvin who slept on his baby stroller) took some pictures inside it with her BB. Aaaaaaaaaaargh :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Then we left Erawan Museum and we visited Central World.

I bought a watch there, since my Swatch already looked so bad hahaha but I still love it so much (my Swatch, I mean), and I also bought a gray jeans, and I got it with a pretty cheap price.

After a few hours in Central World, we got back to the hotel. Bought us some dinner from the restaurant near the hotel and got back to our room. :3

19 comments:

  1. photonya2 bagussssssss smuaaa :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooww! i really love the first picture! your blog is owh-some!! heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. You little lucky angel. When I went to Bangkok, I only had a Lumix digicam and a Nikon semi-SLR with no fisheye lens haha. Foto2nya sangat menggiurkan grrrr hate youuu so talenteddd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lidwina grata: thank you kak ninaaaaaaaaaaaa :)

    karl's sweet child: THANK YOUUUUU! gonna check yours!! :)

    satisfied: LOL yes I was lucky I guess. mau dong liat foto-fotonyaaaaaaa hehehe. ahhh gue ga se talented itu kok, foto-foto lo juga keren! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool photo! and i like the color

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love all your photos, great :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. breathtaking pics!!!XD

    terutama reclining buddha-nya+foto buddha (itu murid-muridnya ya?) di bawah foto anak kecil itu (seolah2 glowing memancar cahaya)

    caranya gimana ya, supaya bisa dapat efek fish eye begitu? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laras: Thank you hehe

    Nadya: Wow thank you :D

    Andrii: Yours betterrrrr ndri!

    Astridprasetianti: Makasih Astrid :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ashila Reza: Hehe thankies. Itu gue pake lensa fish eye :)

    Cassey: Gracias Cassey!

    Aditya Tirtakusuma: THANKS! :D

    Thari Tari: Lah apa sih kok mayat Thar? Wzwzwzwz

    ReplyDelete
  10. thiaaaaa ini keren banget foto-fotonya ya allah, emangnya kalo pake nikon hasil warnanya lebih bagus ya thi? jadi pingin deh gw

    ReplyDelete
  11. the photo is soo beautiful !!! good job girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i guess you have a great hollyday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Andre Reksa: Makasih Andreeeee. Wah nggak tau soalnya gue belom pernah coba Canon hehehehe

    Hafiz Akhbar: Thank you :) :) :)

    Fyka: Yeah! :D

    ReplyDelete