Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A friend of my mom lend me his fisheye lens............ AND OHMYGOD I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. :):):)

Yesterday I went to D'Cost (again) to attend my class farewell party. Kinda boring, but it was fine. My closest friends in the class: Dira, Halim, Tera, and Mamo (minus Dhiny, Nabiel, and Ongky) were sitting together in front of the restaurant after the lunch, we talked, we laughed and did other silly things like we used to do in the class, and of course took some photos! I'M GONNA MISS YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSSS! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Halim, Dira, & Me
Photobucket

Halim & Dira
Photobucket

Me, Mamo, Dira, & Halim
Photobucket

Me, Mamo, Tera, & Dira
Photobucket

Okay. I'll go to Bangkok today. CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE PICTURES THEREEEEE!!!! My flight is on 4 pm. Wish me luck guys, I'm afraid of the swine flu :P
Wish me to come home safely and healthy!

And care to vote? Click here! It's my submission for Indie Photography Club's wallpaper contest on deviantArt, the title is 'We Can See Everything' by ~aihtuya. Please vote, you will make my day. Thank you! :)

4 comments:

  1. sama thiiii gue juga kayanya bakal kangen sama temen sekelas gue apalagi udh cocok banget sama temen sekelas gue yang sekarang -,- huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. ih keren deh ih ....
    bagus deh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. foto2nya lucu2 banget :))
    i've checked your da too..

    kamuu pakaii kamera apa sist :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. saras: wuhuhu iya nih :(

    tiana pertiwi: makasih yaaaaa :)

    Putri Amandhari: thank you yaaaaa, aku pake Nikon D40X :9

    ReplyDelete