Thursday, November 26, 2009

Lenka

Hello people, so sorry because I have abandoned my blog, I've been busy with school and stuff :0

So on 10th October, I went to LA Lights Indiefest with some of my friends (Dira, Adli, and Suryo). Here are the pictures :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The same pose wasn't on purpose! Haha.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Adli and Suryo, sok asik.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Banery

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Raygun's vocalist! Smokin' hot~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A-ny-way.
Gue lagi nggak mood buat ngetik (as usual). So bye, I'll be back with some new posts about my recent activities! :)
<3>

1 comment: