Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bromo

As I already said on my previous post, I went to Bromo this holiday :). I stayed in this fine hotel called Java Banana which was really great.

Mom and Dad rented a jeep because we'll go to Pananjakan to watch sunrise and the early view of Bromo Mountain. So we woke up at 3 am and hopped into the jeep. It was so dark, the only thing I could see was the jeep, and another jeep, and another, and also the road of course.

After riding the jeep for maybe 30 minutes, we arrived at Tengger mountain. But because we were kinda late, the jeep could only park about 1.5km from the top. We had to walk or ride an ojek, so we decide to chose the second option.

At the top, there were already LOTS of people. I mean it. It was really crowded with domestic and foreign tourists. And I'm so short, I couldn't see anything. Fortunately, the foreigner in front of me gave me his place, so I stood in front of him (well it didn't matter at all, since he was like so tall).

The view was fantastic and breath taking. I would love to go there again (and it would be nice if it's less crowded).

He are some photos. I will add more later :)







5 comments: